A dialogue on – Saving trams and public transport in Kolkata: Citizen perspective On April 19 (Friday) at Lions Children Club Auditorium (entrance through DKS club gate on Sarat Bose Road within Deshapriya Park complex
It’s a pleasure to notify that
- Nagarik Mancha has now developed a system of delivering the Books and Booklets of its own publications to the purchasers at their address within Kolkata ( within Garia-Behala- Howrah- Burrackpur-Dum Dum Airport ) free of cost if the purchase value stands minimum Rs 250.00 and if the purchasers do so want.
- This facility is in addition to the facility of concessional rate of 15% of the Book value on purchase of each book.
- The payment on purchase may be made in Bank cheque in the name of NAGARIK MANCHA or in cash paid to Mancha Office or by hand to book-delivery person from this office.
- Our Sales Counter in the Office remains open between 1 pm to 6 pm everyday except Sunday, Thursday and declared Holidays .
- Order for Purchase of Books may be placed on this Office e–mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or office Phone / Fax No: 23731921 or by SMS to 9831318265 or by any other means.
- The selling of Books is subject to availability of stock and reprint of books is subject to readers’ demand